|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
$10.50 Sanitation/Maintenance, 3rd Shift
Parallel Employment Group needs someone who can:
* Understand facility cleaning and safety procedures.
* Comply with all safety policies and procedures in accordance with Company, Local, State, and Federal OSHA rules and regulations.
* Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for a food plant and all applicable regulatory, customer and company requirements (policies, procedures, regulations).
* Perform basic math.
* Read and write well.
* Communicate well with others verbally.
* Use a computer for data input.
* Operate steam and high pressure hoses.
* Understand and carry out directions and procedures related to cleaning and sanitation.
* Work in a TEAM environment.
* Work in hot, cold, wet, dry, and noisy environments.
* Take direction from others and lead lower level employees.
So whats this job all about?
* Operating CIP (Clean in Place) and COP (Clean Out of Place) systems, verifies execution and performs titrations to assure appropriate chemical concentration usage.
* Safely cleaning and sanitizing equipment, tools, and facility to ensure all soil and contaminates are removed per procedures.
* Disassembling and reassembling equipment as directed.
* Performing environmental and pre-operational inspections through both visual inspection and indicator swabbing followed by documentation of findings per facility program and procedures.
* Using and documenting chemical use to stated concentrations and for appropriate applications.
* Verifying and documenting that correct chemicals and concentrations are used and that cleaning and sanitizing is complete to deliver equipment and infrastructure that is clean and passes all micro indicator tests.
* Assisting with department functions including safety auditing, employee training and pest control functions.
* Conducting yourself and ensuring your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
* 1+ Years of related experience are necessary.
* Candidates with a high school diploma or equivalent are preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer