|Date Posted||January 18, 2022|
Jubitz has been named a 2021 Top Workplace by the Oregonian Media Group, our 4th year in a row!
We're hiring full-time Maintenance Technicians! We have multiple work schedules available, Monday- Friday, 8:30a- 5:00p or Saturday- Wednesday, 8:30a- 5:00p. We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k, as well as awesome cash incentives.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing a variety of general maintenance duties, including electrical repairs, light plumbing, hanging shelves, cleaning storm gutters, painting, winterizing buildings, changing belts and filters in air conditioning system, parking lot maintenance, fence repair and minor building repair. Perform routine storm water system monitoring while completing light maintenance around the campus. Ensure that facility is kept in a safe and operational condition at all times by responding to repair requests in a timely manner. Retain a proactive demeanor, seeking out and identifying potential maintenance problems and safety concerns.
* Complete daily building and equipment inspections and report any problems to Maintenance Manager.
* Check in with various campus managers to inquire about maintenance projects that need to be addressed.
* Remain up-to-date on preventative maintenance schedules.
* Monitor outside lighting and signage for correct operation.
* Clean filter screens located at storm water drains and inspect for any foreign materials that may need to be removed
* Monitor for fuel spills and take corrective action as needed
* Ensure that facility is kept in a safe and operational condition at all times by responding to repair requests in a timely manner.
* Monitor equipment daily, make repairs as needed, and schedule ongoing maintenance
* Provide a World Class Customer Experience to employees and customers during shift
* Follow all safety protocol for proper lifting, posture, and other potential hazards.
* Remain alert for any potential maintenance problems that may happen on campus.
* Report any workplace-related injuries or other safety hazards to Maintenance Manager or People Services immediately.
Qualifications & Experience:
* At least two years broad-based maintenance experience required.
* General knowledge of mechanical operations, electricity, plumbing, safety procedures, power and hand tools, wiring, welding, appliance repair, forklift operation, and fire regulations is strongly preferred.
* Must possess a valid Oregon and/or Washington Driver's License with a clean three-year driving record.
* High School Diploma or GED Equivalent preferred.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, as well as write routine correspondence.
Total Rewards Package:
* Jubitz offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes subsidized health plans, vision & dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, generous paid time off accruals, monthly cash incentive program, employee assistance program, and company discounts.