|Date Posted||January 18, 2022|
BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers.
At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You're a dependable, self-starter with experience in building and property maintenance. You quickly identify issues and recommend corrective measures to ensure quality and safety. You have a strong work ethic and bring a positive, customer-centric approach to your work, whether it's responding to an emergency request, working through light construction projects or conducting regular inspections.
What you bring:
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in building/property maintenance
* Able to perform maintenance duties as directed by supervisor
* A valid driver's license
* Special Boiler License or able to obtain within 6 months
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
Bonus skills and experience
* Minimum OSHA 10 hour - General Industry Safety Training is preferred
* Working knowledge of work order and preventative maintenance software systems
* Experience with painting, drywall and light carpentry/construction projects
* Flexibility in work schedule - available for off-hours emergency response
* Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
What success looks like:
* You coordinate and complete system and building repairs and preventative maintenance requirements in a timely manner
* Your customers are pleased in how you respond to and complete work orders and projects
* You provide ongoing assistance and support to the Chief Engineer in all aspects of site operation and maintenance.
* Act as a member of the emergency response team in the event of a fire or other emergency, as described in the building's emergency manual.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We'd love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Colliers professionals in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated or engage in ongoing testing at regular intervals determined by Colliers in order to attend any Colliers workplace. As a condition of commencing any role, you will be required to self-report your vaccination status or testing results, as applicable, and provide verifying documentation. If you have any questions, please discuss with your Talent Acquisition Advisor.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.