|Date Posted||January 18, 2022|
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain our communities. The Maintenance Tech must carry out these responsibilities according to safety standards, predictive and productive maintenance systems, and processes to support the achievement of the site's business goals and objectives. This position interacts directly with our residents and must have a customer centric mindset.
Who We Are: McCormack Baron Management, Inc., recognizes that successful management of any community requires a management strategy that acknowledges the unique challenges facing the neighborhood and its residents. Our staff understands the complexities of managing mixed-income housing, possesses the technical expertise to handle multi-layered compliance issues, and offers the personal touch needed to work with residents of diverse backgrounds. We manage our developments to market rate standards, and work with residents and the larger community to address the non-housing needs and issues that exist in the community. Finally, we are committed to affirmative action and to performing equal opportunity outreach to ensure that people from all walks of life have the opportunity to live in our communities.
Our Vision: We work for a future when all people live in sustainable, opportunity-rich communities.
* Complete work orders of electrical, carpentry, plumbing, appliance repair, painting, and other typical apartment repairs.
* Support the Maintenance Supervisor with daily work orders, unit turns, preventative maintenance, and any other duties assigned.
* Adhere to the dress code as established by management
* Use proper protective equipment when necessary and follow safety procedures
* Close out work orders electronically and manually.
* Maintain and upkeep of maintenance shop for inventories on parts, tools, and supplies.
* Two years of experience in resident maintenance and HVAC certification preferred
* Knowledge in the areas of carpentry, plumbing, appliance, electrical, and other typical residental repairs
* Strong communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, vendors, and team members
* Dependabilitiy, reliability, and professionalism in following through with responsiblities and requests
* Required to maintain a vehicle, valid state driver's license and current insurance
* Must be available for emergency on-call rotation as required
McCormack Baron is an equal employment opportunity employer. McCormack Baron is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout its business.