|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
We are looking for diverse men and women with experience in maintaining industrial facilities, especially those involving specialty trucks and equipment.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will:
* Perform all general maintenance
* Execute construction and electrical duties as directed to keep equipment and plant in good condition and repair
* Move and install machines
* Rebuild and repair power tools, machine tools, assembly equipment, lift trucks, etc.
* Work can include construction, trouble shooting and repair of structural, fabricated, mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, and/or pneumatic nature.
* Electrical experience with NEC standards, control wiring, laying out and installing circuit and using all test equipment Maintenance work to be performed with the use of blueprints, sketches, service manuals, verbal instructions and requisitions.
* Fabricate machine parts using the required shop equipment such as: lathe, drill press, milling machine and othersUse of power tools such as saws, drills, grinders, welder, torch, cranes, lift trucks, electrical, electronic test equipment, etc.
* Perform required PM's Experience in troubleshooting fluid power circuits
* Maintain 5S work area standards
* Undertake daily reporting and updates of information systems including documentation of maintenance activities performed on equipmentWorks independently under limited supervision
* Perform related duties as directed Overtime as needed
* High School Diploma or GED required
* A minimum two years' prior industrial maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment, a technical college/vocational school certificate or Associates degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
* Willing and able to bend, climb, crawl, work in confined spaces, use hazardous materials, lift up to 50 lbs., and willing and able to climb stairs and ladders
Additional benefits provided based on experience and progress with our company and the training provided.