|Date Posted||January 18, 2022|
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
- Under minimal supervision, performs expert level mechanical, electrical, and systems troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance on equipment in accordance with manufacturer's manuals, diagrams, sketches etc. Consults with engineering experts when reference materials do not exist.
- Performs expert level break-fix preventative maintenance. This includes but is not limited to: observing devises in operation to locate root cause of problem dismantling devices to gain access to and remove defective parts examining parts to detect imperfections adjustment of functional parts of devices and control instruments repair and/or replacement of defective parts testing of device to observe performance and performing tests for electrical circuitry and mechanical systems reconditioning and repairing machine tools.
- Identifies and sources parts, supplies and repair items as necessary. Performs evaluations of alternatives to improve cost and / or reliability of equipment.
- Independently performs maintenance as per industry standards.
- Works with Planner Scheduler to optimize preventative maintenance procedures.
- May be required to setup and operate multiple machining operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May perform welding tasks.
- Complies with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Leads, drives and participates in CI activities--processes, results and cost savings using CI tools and methodology.
- Provides assistance to lower level technicians and leadership to project teams. Performs expert functions as a part of training and development.
- Troubleshoots and analyzes complex control systems to resolve in-depth software/ hardware and configuration problems.
- Utilizes predictive maintenance technologies to collect equipment performance data. Observes trends and makes recommendations.
- Updates records and reviews CMMS history and analyzes data.
- Completes and conducts on-the-job training and technical self-study programs for career development.
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations, technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand walk use hands/fingers to handle, or feel reach with hands and arms climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors Required:
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Associates degree with a Technical focus and 5 years of related experience in specific industry or, 7 years of experience in specific industry.
- Experience in predictive technologies, precision alignments, and general maintenance of applicable process equipment.
- Understands electrical, mechanical, fluid power and control systems. Can analyze the problem, synthesize alternative solutions, and perform repairs.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as appropriate.
- Experience in vibration analysis or laser interferometer operations, precision alignments, and maintenance of applicable process equipment.
- May be required to travel.
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance and a flexible spending account - save money pre-tax for eligible medical expenses
Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness Program
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match - to prepare for your future
Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - encouraging work-life balance
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.