|Date Posted||January 18, 2022|
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Baker's Waterproofing, a Groundworks company is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Co-Foreman. Baker's purpose is to redefine the construction industry by pushing beyond the status quo and providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We have been recognized with the following awards for our achievements: Pittsburgh Business Ethics Award 2017 & 2012, Family Business Award 2016, Washington County Certificate of Community Service 2016, BBB Torch Award and runner-up 2012, 2009, 2007, and more.
At Baker's Waterproofing we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. We are dedicated to finding a Co-Foreman that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
The position of Co-foreman directly reports to the Foreman and assists with coordinating tasks and assignments based on work priority, schedules, objectives, and workforce availability. The Co-foreman may assist the Foreman with assigning duties and is responsible for monitoring the progress of a project and keeping it on track from a time and budgetary standpoint.
Our Co-Foremen can earn $1,200+ per week!
What We Offer:
* Industry leading compensation programs
* World-class paid training and support
* Career advancement and leadership opportunities
* Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
* Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and Paid Time Off
* Bi-weekly Pay (W2 position)
* Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
What You Will Do:
* Responsible for direct hands-on work of installation crew members to install foundation repair products
* Ensure all crew members operate within safety standards
* Plan and assign work; track and account for labor hours and productivity
* Assist in supervising activities of the crew of typically 2 or more workers.
* Helps assigns tasks of installer(s) - motivates and trains team on proper handling of materials and tools and approved methods of installation of waterproofing and foundation repair.
* Ensures company policies and procedures, as well as safety guidelines, are followed, tracks hours of installers, and moves job progress to completion at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Best Qualified Candidates Possess:
* Knowledge and skill of construction industry
* Hands-on supervision with effective leadership.
* Ability to lift heavy objects up to 75 lbs and perform labor under adverse conditions
* Must have a valid, non-restrictive driver's license.
* Must be a good communicator, motivator, and team player.
Groundworks is the nation's fastest-growing foundation repair company and a recognized leader in our field. We win every day by being the best at being better. We seek only the most hard-working and dedicated people to join our team. If you are a leader, seek to grow every day both personally and professionally, and are humble, hungry and ready to grind, you are a perfect candidate for our position. Contact our recruiter now and let's start a conversation about your future with our team.