|Date Posted||January 18, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
LaBella Associates was established in 1978 and has been voted a Top Workplace for the last six years. We are headquartered in Rochester, NY with offices across New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North and South Carolina, and Madrid, Spain. LaBella is a multi-disciplined architectural and engineering firm dedicated to client satisfaction through teamwork, respect, and trust. We provide services that take a project from start to finish-from an initial study to determine a project's feasibility to construction administration and start up, and everything in between.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for consideration to fill an open Assistant Project Management Engineer position in our Program Management Services Division. This position will be located at our Client's East Hartford, CT office.
The Program Management Services Division at LaBella provides comprehensive management services for complex projects and multi-year capital programs. Project teams are established to provide a customized mix of business consulting, project management, financial control and monitoring, administrative, and technical support services.
The Assistant Project Management Engineer will assist the Project Managers in managing office administration and field operations associated with large capital projects. The position will require involvement in work management, quality, project safety, cost, schedule, and field work.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Minimum of 2 year experience in Energy Sector. Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-CAPM)/Project Management Professional Certification (PMI-PMP) or the ability to obtain within 9 months.
- SAP Experience, preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Individual capable of performing a wide range of assignments and resolving recurring problems independently without close supervision.
The offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon a satisfactory criminal background check.
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness Program
- Team Building Events
- Community Service Events