|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
Enjoy teaching and molding young minds? Quick on your feet in times of crisis?
Interested in providing leadership in your local community?
Being a Site Supervisor with Right At School may be the job for you!
Right At School works to develop in children the traits that are not only important during their youth, but which will lend to their lifelong success! These traits are embedded in our curriculum, our instructional methods, and our positive guidance approach! Our Site Supervisor focus on helping children develop social-emotional skills, character, positive identity, persistence, belief in oneself, internal motivation -- all within an after school community that respects diversity, includes children and families of different needs and backgrounds, and celebrates each childs uniqueness!
We are seeking a natural leader with high-energy to serve as Site Supervisor for one of our Victoria School locations!
As a Site Supervisor, you will:
* Lead a team of educators and/or assistant teachers to ensure the delivery of engaging, interactive educational experiences and curriculum
* Develop strong relationships with school administration, parents, & PTA organizations in order to provide the best care for children and ensure customer satisfaction
* Manage staff compliance with state and district-specific policies and procedures
* Maintain excellent communication with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel
* Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being, and attention of all children while supporting homework completion, leading fun fitness activities and guiding children at play
* Lead the educator and assistant teacher team in organizing program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents, and other observations
* Manage and order supplies as needed according to curriculum
* Meet and report regularly to the Area Manager regarding program, site and staff performance
* To be eligible for this role you MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 years of direct experience working with elementary school-age children
* 1 year of supervisory experience
* College coursework in early childhood education, elementary education, or a related field
* Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
* Strong classroom management skills with the ability to use and model appropriate positive discipline
* Works well in a team environment
* A passion and drive that inspires a love for learning & the ability to engage children in learning activities in a fun and interactive way
* Respect for and dedication to working with children
* Ability to meet state-specific requirements including; Cleared Fingerprint/Background Check, FA/CPR, Mandated Reporter and/or Cleared TB
* Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
* Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
* Provide meaningful fun and employ Disguised Learning
* Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
* Gain valuable classroom management experience
* An online and mobile HR platform where you can access your info with easy-to-use tech 24/7
* Competitive compensation and benefits, including free before and after school childcare, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.) based on eligibility
Here at Right At School, our commitment to equal opportunity runs deep. We really mean that. In order to achieve our goals, we need to work hard to create a diverse workforce so we can reach as many students, parents, and schools as possible. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we encourage each individual to be their true selves. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued here. We do not stand for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come as you are.